Cora, Bill and I are heading down to the Big Easy tomorrow morning to celebrate the wedding of long-time friends Heather and Grant! Cora is so excited to be flying on an airplane and to see Heather and Grant. She has been telling everyone that they are getting married.
Below is a wedding wish and the dancing portion of Cora's night-time routine. Here she is dancing to some music the couple sent us to get us ready for New Orleans.
P.S.
Sorry for not posting in a while.
I got very busy organizing and participating in a show at Portland City Hall:
http://vimeo.com/10467204
I am very happy with how it turned out and glad that we are finished.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Have a great trip!
I like Cora's new haircut!
That was way too cute. And I absolutely adore Cora's little haircut. It's totally sweet.
Can't wait to see you at the NJ wedding later this month!
Post a Comment