Thursday, December 11, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

It really is hard the believe that it's been a year! It is truly amazing to think how much Cora has grown and developed quite a personality in such a short amount of time.


Happy Birthday Cora!

"Mom, I am getting another tooth..."


'Mac, cheese and peas please!'


an unexpected package from Auntie Annie...

We spent the day doing a few of Cora's favorite things which include eating cheese and reading three to five pages of every book on the shelf (To be fare, we actually got through Goodnight Moon and Colors several times). We also opened some delightful presents with playful packing material!

We saved a few presents for Saturday when we will have a few big and small friends over for cake and cider. I think Cora is just going to think that the whole month of December is about unwrapping boxes and playing with packaging.

I thought I would end this post by listing a few of Cora favorite things to date:
  • Song -- Rubber Ducky
  • Books -- Dog, Goodnight Moon, and Goodnight Teddy
  • Lovie -- My First Teddy
  • Food -- Cheese and crackers (or what Mom is eating)
  • Drink -- Milk
  • Time -- Saturday mornings with Mom and Dad
  • Animal -- Cats (Ginger in particular)
  • Game -- Peek-a-boo (the hide-and-seek around the kitchen island variation)
  • Toy -- Baby Piano
  • Word -- 'Up' and 'Dad'
  • Other -- Keys with car alarms and working phones

1 comment:

B+C's Mom said...

Happy Birthday Cora! I'm glad that the package arrived quickly.